1. If either the bride or groom is a member of Christian Life Church, or the child of a member:
2. Family Center - kitchen and dining area only....$100.00 (does not include gymnasium)
*(50% of total fee to be paid when date is reserved, remainder to be paid prior to event.)
3. If the Family Life Center is used for wedding receptions, the following conditions must be observed.
4. No receptions are to be held on Sundays.
5. No food or drinks are to be served in the church other than in the designated areas in the Family Center.
6. Nothing is to be hung on the walls for any reason. No tape, tacks, nails, etc.
7. Church tablecloths are not available for use.
8. Smoking is forbidden.
9. No intoxicants of any kind are to be served in connection with the reception. Intoxicants are not permitted in any of the church buildings or on the church campus.
10. The church hostess must supervise the use of facilities. This is included in the fee for use of the sanctuary. He or she will assist you with any questions you may have.
11. The fee for using the Family Center will be for our janitor - vacuuming, mopping floors, cleaning restrooms, etc.... You will be responsible for any dirty dishes, emptying trash into the dumpster located outside the building and making sure all personal belongings are removed from the building immediately following your event. We are not responsible for any personal belongings after the event.
12. Bird seed, confetti or other material are not to be thrown inside any of the church buildings. No rice is to be used. Paper must be placed under all candles to protect the carpet.
13. No plants or flowers on the platform or foyer are to be moved without permission from Earline Chance.
14. Chairs for the ministers may be moved.
15. No musical instruments are to be moved.
16. Our sound men are the only ones that are to move any microphones, sound equipment, etc... They are also the only ones to make adjustments to the main sound board or the monitor board. Please do not tamper with any of the sound equipment (members or non-members).
17. When the pulpit is moved it is your responsibility to see that it is placed back in its proper place. (This also applies to the steps, if they are used.)
18. The bride’s room is for you. All articles must be removed after the wedding. We will not be responsible for any articles lost or removed after the event.
19. If flower girls are to drop real flower petals, an aisle cloth must be used to protect the carpet.
20. Globes must be used on aisle candles to protect the carpet.
21. The florist decorating for the wedding will be expected to leave the sanctuary in the same order in which they found it prior to decorating. This it to be done immediately after the wedding. All sanctuary furniture must be replaced in its original position.
22. Please decide on the order of the wedding service IN ADVANCE (before the rehearsal). This will conserve time for the ministers and wedding party.
23. A schedule of the wedding service needs to be submitted to Pastor Danny Chance prior to the rehearsal.